- You are repacking a Handling Unit (HU) in a HU-managed storage location.
- When repacking the HU you have reduced the total quantity of the HU.
- The system allowed you to save the new reduced quantity but now there is a missing quantity from the HU.
- SAP S/4HANA
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
REPACK, 923, partner, storage location, missing, stock, disappear, MMBE, LS24, LS24, HUMO, HU02, reduce, unpacked, packed, HUDIFF, LX23 , KBA , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.