NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- Unable to connect to service from server via CMS (FWM 01006).
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Operating Platforms.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
bobj, sapbi, emkba, business, objects, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, message, FWM 01006 , KBA , fwm 01006 , biserver , biadmin , lumira , crystal reports , emkba , idt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.