For specific Tickets, the action of saving an Interaction as Draft does not show the Draft indicator header.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- Go to the Interaction facet.
- Write an Interaction and click in the button to Save it. The interaction will be saved as draft, but the Draft indicator will not appear in the Interaction header.
This happens in a specific scenario where two email bushiness transaction documents (BTD) are created for the same Ticket. An example where this might happen is the following:
- Customer sends an email to an Email Channel (the email from this customer is not saved within the C4C yet).
- The email will arrive at the Unassociated Emails Queue, from there you open the email.
- Go to the Related Items facet of the email.
- There you create a new Ticket.
- Now you go to the Interactions tab of this newly created Ticket and create a new Ticket Interaction via email, but sent it as draft.
When this happens two BTD references will be created for the same Ticket. The recommendation is that for email created via unassociated email the options within the Actions field should be used, instead of using the "Related Items' facet.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Tickets; Draft; Missing; Blank; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To