- The Online Monitoring (Summary view) crashes after initial load
- The WebClient logs displays the following errors:
- ERR> ODBC error at /monitor/xml/monitor_settings_init.htm/dsFillAccessTable: S1T00 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Query timeout expired; /* database ...
- ERR> ODBC error at /monitor/xml/monitor_settings_init.htm/dsFillAccessTable: if object_id(N'tempdb..##TAMPersonalQueueAccessTable_GUID')...
- This issue was noticed after implementation of a custom IVR that tries to process a high number of extensions
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, OM crashes , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.