- In SAP UI5 control and SAP applications, more detailed information can be obtained by a journal entry
- This opens it in a new window by pressing the spacebar key which could be confusing for some users
- The control is typically a Tree Table which contains a hiararchical set of data structured in rows and columns and grouped into nodes
- How to change it other than a spacebar?
- Can it be a "Right Arrow > " key?
- Microsoft has an article that a treeview can be controlled by the Arrow keys, why is SAPUI5 control not able to follow suite?
~~~~~~~~~Snippet from Microsoft~~~~~~~~~~
By default, UWP controls follow these basic keyboard behaviors:
Arrow keys expose control-specific "inner navigation" When user enters "inner navigation,"" arrow keys do
Some examples include:
Expand/collapse items inside TreeView
- SAPUI5 1.72
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 or later
SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAPUI5 1.0
"TreeTable","TreeTable Spacebar","Activating Tree","Keys for showing hierarchy","SAPUI5 TreeView nodes","Mapped Keyboard keys for Tree","TableTree Control SAPUI5","UI5 Tree" , KBA , CA-UI5-TBL , SAP UI5 table, smart table, list and tree controls , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.