While trying to initiate ONB for candidate from RCM. Below error is thrown.
We were unable to initiate this onboarding process (2.0) because the values for the following fields are missing or not mapped: [Start Date - (not mapped), Hiring Manager - (not mapped), Company - (not mapped)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to Instance
2. Go to Recruiting tab
3. Open the Job Req ID
4. Select the candidate to Initiate Onabording
Wrong mapping done for mandatory field in Recruit To Hire Data Mapping tool
Hirable option "Hired" and "Hirable" status were configured twice or one is missing in the pipeline.
Below are the Mandatory field in ONB 2.0 which should be mapped.
Now even though you mapped above fields in mapping tool and till you get the error check the below points.
1) Verify the labels in Job Req ID for each of these fields or the filed shown in Error.( Like Hiring Manager, Start Date and Company in this case0
2) Come to Recruit to Hire data mapping and map the same label from Recruiting end which is maintained in Job Req ID Labels
3) Make sure you have SAVED the Value for these fields in Job Req ID also in the Candidate application
4) There should be only one Hired and Hirable status in One Job Req ID's (Check in Edit Applicant Status Configuration page)
5) If the error says field not mapped then cross check the Labels mapped in Mapping tool. If the error says no data then check the value in Job Req ID.
ONB 2.0, Recruit To Hire Data mapping tool, Initiate ONB, Mapping error in RCM, error initiate onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem