The default values delviered by SAP were initially included in your fine-tuning settings but were subsequently removed or changed for your business needs.
If necessary, you can use this screen to restore these values.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Go to the Activity: Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click Edit Account Determination Groups.
- There is a Restore Defaults button.
- Select the line that you want to restore and click Restore.
In case there's a system crash upon clicking Restore button, please consult KBA 3320517 - Dump When Trying to Restore Default Values for Account Determination Groups
2890661 - Error: General Ledger Account Alias A-1500 Does not Exist
Default Account Determination Group, Restore Defaults , KBA , restore defaults , default account determination group , AP-FMD-EER , Business ByDesign: External Expense Report , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions