- New Daylight Savings Time (DST) changes have not taken effect in your SAP Contact Center (CCtr) system, although they have at the OS level
- IVR/Schedules offsets are incorrect
- Schedules are off by 1 hour after DST change in the America's regions
- Schedules are off by 1 hour after DST change in EU regions
- Reporting/Online monitoring offsets are incorrect (off by one hour)
- Automatic Import Function does not work correctly due to the time offset
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 12)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 13)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 14)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 15)
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.