You find that the Chinese Contact names are displayed incorrectly. The first name appears before the last name. But for the country China, the last name should appear before the first name.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management Work Center, Contacts View
- Search for Contact ABC (where ABC stands for the Contact)
- It displays as "X Y". But the First Name is X, Last Name is Y. The country is China.
- For other contacts, for example: Contact: EFG (where EFG stands for the Contact)
- It displays as "M N". The First Name is N, Last Name is M.
- For the country China, The last name should appear before the first name.
- So you expect the Contact ABC displays as "Y X".
You have to maintain a value for the field Country Name Format. If something (i.e. CN) is maintained there,the display order will be correct.
Contact, Account Mangement, First Name, Last Name , KBA , SRD-CRM-ACC , Account Management , Problem