You need to delete a sales order or an item in a sales order. The sales order only has a billing document as follow-up document.
- If you attempt to delete a sales order, the system issues error message: "This document cannot be deleted".
- If you attempt to delete an item, the system issues error message: "Item &1 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document &2".
You receive this message even though you have cancelled the billing document that was created for this order.
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
• SAP S/4HANA
V1006, V1489, v1081, delete, order-related billing, reason for rejection, RfR, löschen, Auftragsbezogene Fakturierung, Absagegrund , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-SLS-GF-ST , Status management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.