When selecting Marketing work center, Leads view is not available.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Select Marketing work center
- Search for Leads view
- Leads view is not available
Lead Generation is not scoped in Business Configuration.
Therefore, the Leads view is missing.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects work center view
- Click Edit Project Scope
- Go to Step 3. Scoping
- Expand the scoping element Marketing > Market Development > Lead Generation
- Select Lead Generation
- Go to the Confirmation tab and confirm the project
[Enter your See Also here...]
marketing leads, activity, scoping, question, business configuration, marketing development , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions