How to change the sequence of the column in the Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
Go to the Service and Social view.
Click the Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory hyperlink.
Here, you want to move the sequence/position of column LMN (where LMN represents the column name).
Using action Column Adaptation, you can add any available column and also change the position for existing column LMN.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Click the Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory hyperlink.
- You can see column LMN is currently in N1-position (N1 represents the current column position).
- Click 3 dots button and select Adapt Columns action.
- Select the column LMN and click Move Up / Move Down to set it to position/sequence as N2 (where N2 represent the new position).
- Click OK button.
- Now you can see column LMN is moved from position N1 to position N2.
Ticket Routing Rules, Move Up, Move Down, Sequence, Column, Adapt, Change , KBA , adapt column , LOD-CRM-BRF , C4C BRF Configuration , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions