In the app Reprocess Bank Statement Items, while reprocessing bank statement items in foreign currency, error message "Balance in local currency & is too large for automatic adjustment; Message no. F5061" is raised.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the app "Reprocess Bank Statement Items".
- Select the bank statement item to be reprocessed.
- Payment currency is different from company code currency
- Select the journal entry to be cleared or post the amount to GL/AR/AP account.
- Ensure the balance is zero.
- Simulate and post
- The exchange rate between the foreign currency and local currency will be different from the Bank Statement date and the reprocessing date.
- Eventhough the amount in transaction currency balances to zero, the balance in all other currencies are supposed to balance to zero for posting the bank statement items.
If you want to have the Subledger Accounting document(posting area 2) to be posted with the same exchange rate as the bank accounting document(posting area 1), you can flag the checkbox “FX Rate First Item” in the app “Edit Options for Journal Entries - My Settings".
Please refer to the Open Help for the flag “FX Rate First Item” to know more.
FI-FIO-AR, FI-BL-PT-BA, F1520, FEB_BSPROC, S4HC, S4_PC, Translation rate, Exchange rate, Value date, Translation date, Currency, F5061 , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem