- You execute a payroll run that includes declustering of the payroll results.
- After some time, the execution results in one of the following dumps:
Runtime Errors DBSQL_SQL_ERROR
SQL error "SQL code: -51" occurred while accessing table &
Database error text: "SQL message: POS(1) Lock request timeout"
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors TIME_OUT
ABAP Program CL_HRDCT_DATA=================CP
Time limit exceeded
Program "CL_HRDCT_DATA=================CP" has exceeded the maximum
uninterrrupted runtime and has
therefore been terminated.
- If the program is executed in the background, you will see the following message in the job log:
Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBSQL_SQL_ERROR (see ST22)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
DBSQL_SQL_ERROR, CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB, MaxDB, st22, dump, internal session terminated, runtime error, lock request timeout, sql code, -51 , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.