You are trying to post an Expense Report XX [represents Expense Report Id] from Concur and the system is throwing an Exception.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Concur view.
- Go to the Expense Reports sub view.
- Click on Post for Expense Report XX.
The system Dumps.
The Expense Report is Project based and the Project is closed.
You can check the Prject Name in the JSON under the tag,
"entryOrgUnit4Code":"XYZ" [represents Project Id].
Path to check the Project Status in ByDesign system:
- Go to the Project Management - Projects work center.
- Filter All Projects and search for Project Id XYZ[represents Project Id].
- Here the status is Closed.
You have to give your written approval to mark the Expense Report as Failed from the backend.
Once done, Send Posting confirmation Failed to concur, amend the changes and then submit the Expense Report again.
Concur, Internal Server error, Expense Report, Dump, GET_COMPANY_FROM_MPS , KBA , concur , project , internal server error , get_company_from_mps , AP-FMD-EER , Business ByDesign: External Expense Report , Problem