You have created a report based on the data source "Opportunity, Forecast and Sales Planning" (CODFRSPOPU01). The target amount is shown incorrect for the employees of the sales plans.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Reports.
- Open the report based on the data source "Opportunity, Forecast and Sales Planning" (CODFRSPOPU01).
- Make the required selections, including the selection for the Main Employee Responsible.
The Target Amount key figure does not show the target amount from the sales plan.
This data source is of type Combined. In combined data sources, values will not be shown in the same line if the characteristics are not mapped to each other. For more information on this, please check the help center article "Types of Data Sources" or the KBA <2488796 - Multiple Lines in Combined Data Sources>.
The fields Main Employee Responsible and Target Amount do not come from the same data source and are not shown in the same line. When you filter for an employee, the line which has the target amount is excluded.
You can alternatively make use of the data source "Sales Target Analysis" (CODSTPU01). Here, the employee (owner) and the target amount come from the same data source and hence the values are mapped to each other.
To check if fields are mapped, you can proceed as follows:
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for CODFRSPOPU01 for example.
- Scroll to the right and click on the magnifying glass icon under "Documentation".
- Scroll down to the table called "element mapping".
Here you can see if 2 fields come from the same data source, or if they come from both data sources. Only then will the values will shown in a single line.
2488796 - Multiple Lines in Combined Data Sources
Opportunity, Forecast and Sales Planning, CODFRSPOPU01, data source, wrong target amount, employee, missing data, sales target plans, sales plan, target planning , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem