- In CMC>Auditing, getting "Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from the CMS <SIA>.CentralManagementServer"
- No new records are entered into Auditing table
- Auditing used to work in the past
- Auditing Database connection information is entered correctly in CMC>Auditing>Configuration section.
- CMS logs with logging turned on High have the following error:
ODBC error found: ErrorMessage([Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user * ErrorCode(18456)
Unable to load audit database subsystem: SAP BusinessObjects BI platform CMS: Unable to connect to the CMS audit database "XXX". Reason: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user * CDatabase::Open failure.
.CentralManagementServer" in CMC>Auditing"> Read more...
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.