All amounts of financial statement which less than 1 million Japanese Yen are listed with two decimals in PDF file when using the app Balance Sheet / Income Statement (App ID: F0708).
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Run app Balance Sheet / Income Statement
- Input parameters and click Go
- Select "All accounts" tab ("Balance Sheet" or "Profit &Loss") and click "Export to PDF" button
- A popup window is shown. Select "Show G/L accounts" and "OK"
- You can check the PDF Preview
This is a known limitation from Adobe.
Regarding the Adobe issue, SAP cannot provide any information about a possible fix, as SAP is not involved here. As long as Adobe has this restriction, created PDFs will always have this restriction.
PDF, Financial Statement, Japanese Yen, Balance Sheet / Income Statement, F0708, Adobe. , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions