The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When users are logging into the SAC Platform, they are finding that there users are getting randomly duplicated, even with dynamic user creation disabled and enabled this behavior is occuring.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Azure AD as Custom Identity Provider
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a User in the SAC Platform.
- Ensure User has credentials.
- Let the User log in.
- Monitor the User's section.
- Observe that new user is duplicated.
Incorrect SAML User mapping.
In Security --> Users menu, configure the following mapping attributes:
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem