When trying to create a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, the user receives the following error message:
Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position ### failed. Details: country invalid
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Search for position
- Select the position > Create Job Requisition
- Error occurs
- One cause of this for example is the configuration of the country 'Côte d'Ivoire'.
- The system uses Odata to run the EC-RCM integration. The value stored for Odata was different from what’s described in Set up job board options.
- Odata is comparing Côte D with Côte d in this example.
- In the example given in this KBA, you will need to change the default value of the country in Manage Data > Country/Region, by changing the 'd' to Capital 'D' and use a lowercase 'i' instead of uppercase 'I'. So, it would be 'Côte D'ivoire'.
- We recommend to always use the two digit ISO country code in the position mapping instead of mapping the label of the country for example (as seen below). This will avoid these type of issues.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, PositiontoRequisitionFieldMapping , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions