- Performance within the BI web applications -- the Central Management Console, BI Launchpad, and most especially the Fiori BI Launchpad -- is generally slow
- Some specific actions are especially affected, for example:
- Within the Fiori BI Launchpad, initially loading the menu to schedule a report instance
- Within the Fiori BI Launchpad, navigating between report tabs (after viewing multiple reports at once)
- Within the Central Management Console, opening the properties of a Server or report object
- Of the web browsers supported for use with SAP BI, the problem is only reproducible within Google Chrome or (Chromium-based) Microsoft Edge
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Google Chrome / (Chromium-based) Microsoft Edge
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 launch pad fiorified ui5 ad block , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.