This article provides an explanation of how the Delete option works in the Feedback view in Continuous Performance Management.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
In the Feedback tab, feedback comments that an Employee has received, with the names of the feedback providers and the dates on which the feedback was posted are displayed in the order that they are received, with the latest at the top.
Beside each feedback comment, depending on the origin of the feedback request, the "Delete" button is either active or greyed out.
There is no way to grant permission for the "Delete" button, rather there is a system logic applied to the type of feedback received.
The logic of the Delete option for Feedback is as follows:
- Ad hoc feedback (Feedback provided by a user via the "Give Feedback" option) can be deleted by the Employee.
- Ad hoc feedback provided by the Manager via Give Feedback cannot be deleted by the Employee or the Manager.
- Requested feedback by the Employee from another user can be deleted by the Employee.
- Requested feedback by the Manager (i.e. Manager requests feedback for the Employee from another user) cannot be deleted by the Employee OR Manager.
- The functionality to delete Feedback received from a request by a Manager is not currently part of the legacy version of CPM - Continuous Feedback View. There is no Administrative tool available to use to delete this type of Feedback response in the legacy version of CPM.
- However, on the latest version of Continuous Performance Management, there is a new RBP permission to enable Administrators to delete feedback on behalf of users. Please refer to KBA 3042996 for further information.
- 3042996 - Enable Administrator to Delete Feedback in the Latest Version of Continuous Performance Management - 1H 2021 Release
- SAP Help Portal - The Feedback View - Continuous Performance Management
CPM, Continuous Performance Management, Delete, Feedback, Tab, Request, Received, Employee, Manager, Colleague, From, Cannot, Remove, Hide, Permission, Logic, Unable, Purge, latest, legacy, version, admin, rbp, permission, new , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , LOD-SF-CPM-FBK , Achievement Feedback, Get Feedback , How To