- It is observed in the platform that HTTP 403 responses are seen for certain BI URLs, eg:
- It is not possible to expand Public Folders in BI Launchpad (BILP), clicking on the + action, or the Public Folders text, does not open the folder
- The following response is returned:
Type Status Report
Message ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailed???[/BOE/portal/1910261105/PlatformServices/jsp/fioribi/instanceTitle.jsp] ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailedValue??? [MDAwRE9aRTBFVGBNWDIzZj86Nj9lVGBBbjhPPFdRMDAEQ,MDAwRE9aRTBFVGBNWDIzZj86Nj9lVGBBbjhPPFdRMDAEQ] ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailedMessage???[???boetrustguard.token.missing???]
Description The server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.
- This only occurs when requests go through nginx before reaching Tomcat, when the same workflow is performed directly connecting to Tomcat, there is no issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.