- Primary site is slow, hangs or is unresponsive when HANA System Replication is enabled
- The script HANA_Configuration_MiniChecks_* from the note 1969700 finds no IO issues in the output for the 'DISKS' section of the report
- But the checks below, from the 'SQL' section do find IO issues in the output of the report:
- 'M1160 Average commit time (ms)'
- 'M1161 Maximum commit I/O time (s)' OR
- 'M1162 Average commit I/O time (ms)'
- The script HANA_Configuration_MiniChecks_* from the note 1969700 finds issues in the output of the 'SYSTEM REPLICATION' section of the report, for example, for the check 'Avg. sync log shipping time (ms/req, last day)' or 'M1818 Async log shipping buffer full (last day)'
SAP HANA Database
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-HA , SAP HANA High Availability (System Replication, DR, etc.) , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.