Revenue advise us that under regulation 12A any amendment to notional pay such as BIK and the associated deductions must be corrected in the year to which it applies e.g. 2019 when you are now in 2020.
The corrections can be required for various reasons such as:
- You have already submitted estimated values in your 2019 payroll submissions and now need to correct them to actual values
- Your configuration for which wage types should be included in which fields in the payroll submission was incorrect. You may discover this for yourself or it may be that the Revenue data integrity team advise you it needs to be corrected.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Employee Central Payroll
PRSI, USC, notional values, V_T596I_IE, V_T596J_IE, PEPY, PRPY, TXBN, GMIR, regulation 12A , KBA , PY-IE , Ireland , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.