- Google Chrome 75. This version introduced a security change that inhibited the Business Objects Web Intelligence reports from displaying. In Chrome 76 (Beta) this was changed again and works in that version.
- In BI 4.1,BI 4.2 SP3 , SP4 , SP5 and SP6 , Opening a Web intelligence Document makes the report Hang
- Issue is only observed in Google Chrome (version 75)
- No Issue observed in IE , Chrome (versions other than 75) or Firefox
- SAP User Experience Managment by Knoa
- SAP User Experience Managment by Knoa, Enterprise Edition
- All Knoa versions with Google Chrome 75
BI reporting,BO,Business Objects,chrome,report,display data, display report , KBA , XX-PART-KNO , Knoa Experience and Performance Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.