- "Infected with signal 11" error in the module nhnVglo2HqwigS9h() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001acf15d (nhnVglo2HqwigS9h+0x3ed), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace may include the following functions:
Note: A more complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- As a result the license becomes graced
- After Signal 11, a timeslice error may be reported as well, for example:
timeslice -2001, current process infected at 0x3272c0d654 ((null)+0x3272c0d654)
- The stacktrace may include the following functions:
- In very rare cases, ASE can shutdown immediately with message:
Engine 0 (os pid 12345) has died, server is performing emergency shutdown
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR821295, CR#821295, 821295, LICENSE, HEARTBEAT, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.