You are unable to find the External ID field in adaptation mode within the Contract OWL.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Contracts work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- Click Adapt.
- The 'External Id' field is not available to be added in OWL screen.
The scoping question: "Do you want to replicate contracts between your cloud solution and external application?" is not scoped.
Please follow the below steps to enable the external ID field:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Project.
- Click 'Edit Project scope'.
- Go to step 4, 'Questions'.
- Expand the Communication and Information Exchange -> Integration with External Applications and Solutions -> Select the 'Integration into Sales, Service, and Marketing Process'.
- Flag the 'In Scope' check box for the question: "Do you want to replicate contracts between your cloud solution and external application?".
- Click Next and Finish.
After performing the above steps, the External ID field will be available in the Contract OWL screen.
External ID, Contract , KBA , contract , external id , missing , owl , LOD-LE-COP , Contract Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions