When creating a business rule against offer details template, some derived offer approval fields coming from Job Requisition or job Application do not appear for selection.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Possible cause 1: The field type of the derived offer approval field does not match with the source field in Job Requisition or Job Application template.
Possible cause 2: No permission to edit the offer approval field
1. Please review the field type. The field type of the derived offer approval field should be the same as the source field in Job Requisition or Job Application template.
2. The system allows to create business rule for offer approval fields which we can edt in offer approvals.
- Standard derived field: standard fields (e.g. "title") coming from Job Requisition or Job Application will automatically have read or write permissions. This is not configurable. If a standard field is read only in Offer Approval, we cannot create a business rule for the field.
- Custom derived field: custom fields coming from the Job Requisition or Application will have write permission as long as they are reportable. Please add the field ID to 'Provisioning > Configure Reportable Custom Fields' and execute 'Synchronize Existing Data'.
- To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. If you are no longer working with an Implementation Partner, please refer to KBA 2258199 to contact SAP Cloud Support.
Note: it is unnecessary to do this for standalone offer approval fields. Standalone offer approval fields are editable by default.
2411448 - Permission to Edit Offer Approval fields - Recruiting Management
2258199 - Software Change Request for Requisitions and Recruiting Management - RCM
offer approval, offer details, XML template, business rule, manage rules in recruiting, custom field, standard field, derived, standalone, reportable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem