You have a material that is defined for Quality Managenent in the material master record and this material is used in a Production order. When you post a goods receipt for this Production Order via the APP 'Post Goods Receipt for Production Order' the system automatically sets the stock type to 'Quality Inspection' even if the Quality scenario would require the goods to be received into Unrestricted Stock.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2111
Reproducing the Issue
- Use a Material that is defined as relevant for Quality Management
- Create a Production Order for this material
- Confirm the release of the production Order
- Open the APP 'Post Goods Receipt for Production Order'
- Post the goods receipt for the Production Order
- The stock type in the goods receipt is set to 'Quality Inspection'
In the app "Post Goods Receipt for Production Order" it is currently only possible to post a Quality Inspection material into Quality Inspection stock.
If you want to post a Quality Inspection material against other Stock Types we recomend you use the app "Post Goods Movement" (MIGO).
F3110, INSMK, CL_MMIM_GR4PROD, IF_MMIM_GR4PO_DL_BL~GET_PRED_DOCUMENT, QMAT , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem