- SAP Contact Center is integrated with C4C via ECF/Widget (Communication Panel)
- Issue can also happen while using any of the other example ECF applications like Agent.html embedded into C4C
- Chat interface is not opening for agents/users
- The issue only happens when using the latest Chrome browser
- While debugging the console log in chrome (F12), you will notice similar errors
- sap-ui-core.js:90 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
- agents.html:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://YOURSITEURL/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute.
- It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`.
- You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.
- .../visitor/ecfs/ws_endpoint/' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 302
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center 365
- Hybris Cloud for Customer
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, blocking, iframe, cookies, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.