**** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental ****
- If Operations do an Instance Migration or a DBpool migration but didn't follow the step to create the external schema, the schema will be missing
- As of the b2005 Release, you can now work with Support or implementation partners to run Check External Schema Global Job from Provisioning Manage Scheduled Jobs to check and fix the schema missing issues that occur during the creation of external user schema
- This feature helps you find and fix the missing schema issues and thus have a valid and integrated external user schema for your company
- This feature can only be run from Provisioning, so please work with your Implementation Partner or Customer Support if you do not have a Partner
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
** FOR PARTNERS / SUPPORT **
- Whilst logged into Provisioning of "sysglobaljobs", go to Manage Scheduled Jobs
- For the Job Type, choose "Check External Schema Global Job"
- If you would like to fix any schema issues as part of the job, check the box "Auto-Fix"
2904560 - First Half Release b2005 - Platform Release Information FAQ
Check External Schema Global Job , Release , 2005 , PLA-10531 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To