- Licensing at machine level
- 2 or more host systems are a VM Cluster with VMware Management tool that manages each virtual machine environment
- 3-redundant SySAM License Server will be hosted in a VM on either VM Cluster
- Each virtual machine environment will run the same operating system
- Each virtual machine environment will have one or more SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise instances (sub-capacity)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SySAM 2.4 - a Three Server Redundancy Cluster
- VMWare (virtual machine) management utility
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
3-redundant, three redundant license server, served license, FQDN, machine level, cluster, SySAM, sub-capacity, subcapacity , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.