- You are creating replenishment delivery against STOs and you notice a new scheduling is execute to determine new planning and delivery dates. You just want to copy the delivery dates from STO directly to the delivery without a new determination of dates.
- This is happening even if you deactive the flag 'rescheduling' for the Delivery Type via transaction 0VLK.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 4.6C ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
TVLK-NEUTE, AUART, LFART, "No rescheduling" , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-DS , Delivery and transport scheduling , LE-SHP-GF-RS , Route Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.