- You want to postprocess a bank statement item with the payment order line item found but the found items has not been assigned and therefore the item cannot be cleared
- "Item has not been assigned" and is only displayed as inactive in the Assignment tab
- "Assign Items" button is not available for activating the inactive items in the "Assignment" tab for standard transaction "0070 Payment Order"
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Electronic Bank statement, FEB_BSPROC, Payment Order, Transaction 0070, Post processing, PYORD, Assign Items, Item has not been assigned, Item inactive , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.