When you Descope Employee Central Integration (Scoping Question: You can integrate your solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central), system throws below error message when Finishing the Scoping
Value EC in setting CODELIST_MAPPINGCMAP_C_DEF must also be entered in setting CODELIST_MAP_GRP_CMAP_C_GROUP
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions
- Communication and Information Exchange -> Integration with External Applications and Solutions -> Integration Scenarios for Cloud Solutions from SAP
- Uncheck the questions You can integrate your solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Finish the scoping
Cause for the issue is that the fine tuning activity "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions" -> Code List Mapping, mappings of local data type code is not maintained :-
To descope EC Integration maintain the mapping of local data type code else remove them from code list mapping and descope EC Integration and once you switch on EC Integration then maintain the mapping of local data type code.
Code list, EC integration , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem