You are trying to access the ByDesign/C4C system and observe that system takes more time to load the home page after you have entered your credentials.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the system URL in Chrome/IE
- Enter your User ID/Password
- Now you see that system is taking more time to load the home page.
There are several unwanted files/data/.exe files in the system which are stored in the laptop/computer memory. When you try to access the system, then these files utilize CPU/Memory/Network/Disk Space. It has been observed that many systems are slow because of these files and required deletion.
We have to cleanup the system by removing temporary files:
- Disk cleanup
Follow the below steps to delete the files from Temp, %Temp% and Prefetch folder:
- Press windows + R key. You will see below popup.
- Enter Temp and click OK. You will see one folder will open which has 100s or 1000s files.
- Select All the files and press Shift + Delete.
Follow the below steps for Disk cleanup
You have to right click on the OSDisk(C Drive or where the Operating system stored) ---> Click on Properties.
In the following screen you see the option – Disk Cleanup. Click on it.
You have to select all the files ---> Click on OK ---> Click on Delete Files.
NOTE: The Disk cleanup files may be in GB and these files will not delete any data from the system.
C4C Login page is slow, ByD Login page is slow, Login page is slow , KBA , byd login slow , c4c login slow , LOD-CRM-PRF , Performance , Problem