The Appointment button is not available under the Items facet of a ticket.
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have activated the scoping question ''Do you want to integrate with MRS on S/4 HANA?''.
- Go to the Service Work Center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open any ticket.
- Go to the Items facet.
- Appointment button is not visible.
- Go to Adaptation mode.
- You can see the Appointment button ia available and set to visible, however it is still not displayed.
You have enabled the option to automatically tickets to SAP FSM.
Whenever this option is scoped, it means that you want to release any newly created tickets in C4C to FSM for scheduling or planning.
Therefore the Appointment offering button is hidden as the scheduling process is forwarded to FSM and such tickets are not enabled for scheduling in C4C.
In order to disable the mentioned option, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select current project and click on edit.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange - Integration with External Applications and Solution - Integration with SAP Field Service Management - uncheck question ''Do you want tickets to be automatically replicated to SAP FSM?''.
You can either release the ticket to FSM for scheduling/planning or uncheck the above mentioned Businness Configuration question to schedule or plan in C4C upon which "Appointment" button will start appearing in Ticket TI.
If the you want to conditionally release few tickets to FSM for scheduling/planning, you can do it via "Actions->Release to FSM" action in Ticket TI.
2412456 - Cannot set Appointment Offering for Service and Repair.
Appointment, Schedule, Items, FSM, Tickets , KBA , appointment , tickets , fsm , items , schedule , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , How To