- When generating a Table/ Ad Hoc Report, cannot locate an option to customize the column name
- Can I customize a column name in Table/ Ad Hoc Reporting?
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Generate a Table/ Ad Hoc report
- Notice column names aren't descriptive
- Unable to locate option to customize the column name
This is expected behavior.
It is NOT possible to change the field/column names in Table/ Ad Hoc reporting.
This is possible in Canvas (ORD) - Detailed Reporting Live data and Story Reports by using calculated columns. Instructions for the respective products are below:
Implementing and Using Canvas Reports - Creating a Calculated Column in Advanced Reporting
Using Stories in People Analytics - Creating Calculated Columns for Stories in People Analytics
Adhoc, Detailed, Reporting, Live, Data, Rename, Field, Column, Name, Calculated, Ad Hoc, Table, Canvas, Alias, success factors, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , Stories in People Analytics , Problem