How do the competencies get ordered in the Role Details for the Succession Org Chart and the Career Worksheet
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP Successfactors Succession and Development
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Succession Org Chart and open the Role Details on the talent card:
Scroll down and you will see the list of competencies associated with that role:
These roles do not appear to have any order
The order of the competencies do not follow an alphabetical order, nor can the order be rearranged. They follow the order in which they were added to the role.
This is the current system ordering method used for competencies.
Note on adding further competencies:
If you add another competency to the role, then it will appear at the bottom.
For example, if you go to:
- Manage Job Profiles
- Click on the role and then 'next'
- You will see the Role Details
- Scroll down to the competency section and click on edit:
5. Click next to see the available competencies and select the ones you wish to add and save:
6. You will now see the new competency appearing at the bottom of the list back in Succession Org Chart:
The display is the same in the Career Worksheet in CDP:
2626064 - Is It Possible to Control the Order of Job Specific Competencies in a Form? , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , LOD-SF-CDP-CW , Career Worksheet , How To