The operator cannot see the Candidate Status' value field in the job application although the operator role has Read permission to the Candidate Status field.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting tab;
- Find a requisition and access a candidate summary;
- Open a job application;
- The operator with "Read" permission can see the Candidate Status field, but the value of the field is not visible;
The operator role doesn't have the "Selectable By" permission in the related application status.
Please grant the "Selectable By" permission to the necessary operator role.
- Go to Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Click on the status set and open the related status
- Find the "Selectable By" option, select the operator role to grant the permission
Note: having the "Selectable By" permission doesn't mean that the operator can change the candidate status. The permission to change the candidate status is still controlled by the read/write permission in the Job Application XML template. The read/write permission in the Job Application XML template affects the ability to view/edit the Candidate Status field. The ability to see the status labels are controlled by the "Selectable By" permission in the Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
2080952 - Applicant Status Configuration in SuccessFactors Recruiting
applicant, status, configuration, read, write, status label, status name, invisible, permission, selectable, job, application, XML, template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem