- Post-refresh, when navigating into the instance URL, the message "You will be logging in to XXXXX or you can enter a different company ID" appears
- Cannot enter the instance or view the login page due to the message
- Rerouted back to the message even when entering a company ID into the field
- The instance is SSO disabled
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- After refresh, navigate to the instance URL
- The message appears and users cannot see the login page or enter the instance
The "Custom Home Page" feature is enabled in Provisioning though there is no custom home page code
If the instance does not have a custom home page code, the "Custom Home Page" checkbox should not be enabled.
Reach out to Product Support or Partner to disable this feature.
For PS or Partner:
- Enter instance Provisioning
- Select "Modify Custom Pages"
- Select "Custom Login Page" from the dropdown
- Enable the checkbox "Use default page (No customization will take place)" > this will disable the custom home page
custom home page, You will be logging in to or you can enter a different company ID, modifu custom page, post refresh, instance refresh issue, custom login page, disable, enable, bizx , KBA , LOD-SF-SER-REF , Instance Refresh , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem