- It's not possible to make any entries in the "User" and "Password" fields in the Web UI logon screen because the cursor does not appear in those fields in Internet Explorer.
var l=new XMLHttpRequest
SCRIPT445: Object does not support this action
- The issue may start to happen after an upgrade.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
Login, Fields, Mask, Input, Logging, Cursor, User, Password, Field, Entry, Logon, Entries , KBA , login , field , password , user , logon , entries , cursor , logging , mask , input , entry , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.