You have more than one rule defined on RBA that have the same consolidation location and they’re displayed wrongly on the result screen.
- You have defined Rules 4, 5 and 6.
- Rules 4 and 6 have the same consolidation location
- You expect that on ATP result screen, the rules will be on the order 4, 5 and 6, but they’re displayed on order 4, 6 and then 5.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Global Available to Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management gATP Rules Based ATP (SCM-APO-ATP-RBA)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
RBA, ATP, gATP, Consolidation location, rules display, rules, sorting, order, result, results , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.