- In PPDS for S/4HANA system, sales order does not consume forecasts in the product view /SAPAPO/RRP3.
- In product view /SAPAPO/RRP3, [Forecast] tab, [Detail] tab, sales order or forecast order is not displayed.
- Report /SAPAPO/CSP_CORRECT_FCST does not help to correct the above situations.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
SAP S/4HANA all versions
Consume, csp, consuming, does not take place, different, inconsistent, incorrect consumption, sales order allocation, allocated quantity, details tab, overview tab, delivery, SO. , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-CSP , Forecast Consumption , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.