When going into position org chart and trying to click in the Job Requisition icon on a position card, the job requisition details don't appears.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Check a position with a job requisition opened
- Try to click on the Job Requisition icon
Result: Nothing happens.
Org Chart configuration is not configured to appear Job Requisition Details.
- Go to Admin Center
- Find Org Chart Configuration tool
- Click on Position Organization Chart tab
- On "Specify which sections will be displayed on the side panel, and in what order:" check "Job Requisition Details" box
- Click Save.
Note: Please make sure that the user has "View Job Requisition in Position Organization Chart" permission granted.
position, org, chart, job,requsition, details, icon, issue, work, jobreq, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem