How to know the teams list which a user is belonging to in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2
Using SAP Analytics Cloud User and Team Provisioning API: GET /api/v1/scim/Users/<USER ID> API to fetch the user information. In the result json, groups section will list the teams which this user is belonging to. For more details about this API, please check online document: https://help.sap.com/viewer/298f82da4b184d1fb825b7ffe365e94a/release/en-US/92be826c07414b23b9c93ab988a63f60.html
Below is a simple sample which is using Postman to consuming this API to get the data:
- Log on to SAP Analytics Cloud with BI Admin role user.
- Go to System -> Administration -> App Integration.
- Add a new OAuth client, set the Purpose as API Access and Access as User Provisioning.
- Specify value for OAuth Name, OAuth Client ID and Secret. Save the setting.
- Now start Postman, run a POST request to:
URL: <Token URL which is in App Integration page>?grant_type=client_credentials
Authorization: Basic Auth; Username: OAuth Client ID value; Password: Secret value
HEADERS: x-sap-sac-custom-auth:true; Content-Type:application/json
- In the returned json result, copy the value from access_token.
- Run a GET request to:
URL: <TENANT FQDN>/api/v1/scim/Users/<USER ID>
Authorization: Bearer Token; Token: access_token value which is get in step 6.
HEADERS: x-sap-sac-custom-auth:true; Content-Type:application/json; x-csrf-token:fetch
- Confirm the groups section in the returned json result.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To