- Multiple inspection lots with skip stage are created, which is incorrect, as the Maximum Skip Duration is exceeded.
- No stage change took place during dynamic modification, but a second skip occurred. It should not be the case as the max skip duration days are passed.
- The dynamic modification rule is set up properly, but Maximum Skip Duration is ignored. Why?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
QM-QC-AQC, QM-QC-AQC-LEV, QM-IM, QDPS-MAXSKIPDR, QDPS-KZSKIP, usage decision, Verwendungsentscheid, Prüflos, übertroffen , KBA , QM-QC-AQC , Active Quality Control , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-QC-AQC-LEV , Quality Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.