- Error Pop-up:: Your configuration may be affected by changing the Legacy Picklist ID field. You will need to adjust all configurations to match the modified value within or outside MDF. Do you still want to continue?
- Error Pop-up: The value country for Legacy Picklist ID is not unique, and it must be unique across all picklists. Enter a different value for Legacy Picklist ID.
- LegacyPicklistId is editable property in MDF picklist .
- Instance sync on picklists is no longer allowed if the combinations of external code and legacy picklist ID in source and target instances don't match.
- Instance Sync Tool- I'm unable to sync picklists between instances.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata frameowrk (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to the Picklist Center.
2) Open and Edit a picklist (header).
3) Prior to 2005 release - The LegacyPicklistId is not an editable property of an MDF picklist as shown below:
This behaviour resolves the instance sync issue of picklists post-migration. Prior to b2205 release Legacy picklist ID field was not editable in Migrated Instances.
Now Legacy picklist ID is editable and condition is that it must be unique across all available picklists in the system.
1) Go to the Picklist Center and open a picklist. (example: Country)
2) Open and Edit the picklist (header).
3) Post 2005 release - The Legacy PicklistId is an editable property of an MDF picklist as shown below:
4) Update the Legacy Picklist ID and click on Save and confirm as below.
4) The Legacy Picklist Id has been updated
legacy Picklist Id, externalCode, MDF picklist, post migration, sync picklists, picklists objects, b2005 release, MDF-33183, MDF , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , Product Enhancement