- FI-CA master data changes with future validity date in transaction codes CAA2, INSOCHANGE or PSOBWORK are done immediately.
- Valitidy date in the future is not used for example in updates from BAPI BAPI_CTRACPSOBJECT_CHANGE.
- KCLJ changes in the future on insurance objects or contract accounts are done with current system date.
- CAA2 Initial Screen: Future Valid From date not taken over to General data screen header. Valid From date is greyed out.
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- SAP S/4 HANA system having new component S4CRM available (SAP ABA 7.5C is the prerequisite for S4CRM)
SAP Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable all versions
CAA2, INSOCHANGE, PSOBCHANGE, BDT, KCLJ, FUTURE, BUSPCDACT, PCDHDR, PCDPOS, VALDT, DATE, ZUKUNFT, BUS_VALDT_CHECK, BUS_VALDT_SET_DI, VALID FROM, VALDT, BUS000FLDS VALDT , KBA , FI-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , FS-CD , Collections and Disbursements , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.